Renfe 599

Iniciado por SergioBatista, 22 de Junio de 2014, 13:11:51 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

SergioBatista

I made this just for fun and use one of the part i most hate, that horrible cockpit front ]:-)

PuliPuli

Yeap, these big parts are ugly, and I don't like to use them as well... but in this case, I must admit that the result is "awesome". (I have the song stuck to my mouth for the whole day... I've been watching The Movie this morning... again... :D)

Actually, the awesomeness of a MOC is not a matter that affects the part, but the whole design. A nice design can make look good a MOC with some of these horrible parts ;)
_____
Sí, estas partes grandes son feotas, y no me gusta tampoco usarlas... pero en este caso, debo admitir que el resultado es "fabuloso" (llevo todo el día con la canción pegada, he estado viendo la peli esta mañana... otra vez :D)

En realidad, lo chulo que pueda quedar un MOC no es algo que afecte a la pieza, sino al diseño. Un buen diseño puede hacer que quede bien un MOC que tenga alguna de estas partes horribles ;)

mtrkustoms

very nice MOC Sergio, very clever use of a crappy piece, a pity that this piece is only 6 studs wide  ÔÔ

Evo

Despite the limitations of the nosepiece, you made an excellent work with the transition and general aesthetic.

Awesome!  :)