Casa Macabra

Iniciado por SergioBatista, 18 de Junio de 2014, 20:50:52 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

SergioBatista

Hello My friends!.

I´m not only a train builder, there is a little prove  8)

I'm a big fan of old school Horror Gore Movies, i Made this with a good friend of mine anda great Afol, João Fernandes.

we make everything with a spirit of Carpenter/Romero Movies, No "happy colors" no sweet things, Blood, guts, non sense and limbs everywere  ]:-)

daniracer

como mola!! me parece una construcción espectacular! que bonita la arquitectura de la casa!

SaLuDoS.

SergioBatista

http://vimeo.com/64877302

A Video of this Macabre House.

With some PF and old 9v Motors

Brickilla

:O  :O  :O
Woooow Really scaring!  :P And the house is great and huge! , great the detail of man bleeding  O.O  8?D
All display is awesome, thanks for sharing!

Serpico

Esta espectacular, muy buena ambientación, en el video se aprecia mucho mejor.

Saludos.

mtrkustoms

wowwww.

Amazing work Sergio, a lot of bloddy details, i really like it, the movement is a perfect plus to a very nice and great construction.  8D

Blastem

Oh God. Such an awsome creation with that creepy feeling.
In a certain way I love the half minifigs displayed 8-)

PuliPuli

That's not a kids MOC, it's pretty clear, but despite of the blood and cruel scenes it has kind of a legoish look that sweets it all. It doesn't transmit "violence" but just"gore", a LEGO gore looking less cruel and more fun.

I love the victorian manor with it's high roofs and the graveyard attached in a corner. The design is not trivial at all, it has a lot of complexity, but it looks o real... I love it  ^.^¿
The space design is also something that takes my attention. A sole high building not in the center, the different ground colours... not to say the trees, huts and even vermins, make the scene look quite real.

Congrats Sérgio, nice work :)
----
No es un MOC para niños, eso está claro, pero a pesar de la sangre y escenas crueles, tiene un aspecto "leguizado" que lo suaviza. No transmite tanto "violencia" como "gore", pero un gore LEGO que es menos cruel y más divertido.
Me encanta la mansión victoriana con sus techos altos y el cementerio en un esquinazo. El diseño no me parece trivial, es bastante complejo, pero la apariencia es real... me encanta  ^.^¿
El diseño del espacio es algo que me llama la atención. Un edificio grande que no está en el centro, suelo con distintos colores... mmm... por no decir los árboles, casetas y bichejos que hacen que la escena tenga una aspecto bastante real

Enhorabuena Sérgio, un gran trabajo :)

aitoruco

it´s a moc or a nightmare, that´s cool and amazing build, congratz