Ninjago se cancelará en 2013

Iniciado por PuliPuli, 13 de Junio de 2012, 18:18:48 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

PuliPuli

La posible noticia que desde hace unos días es una comidilla en Twitter y redes sociales por fin parece tener la confirmación desde dentro del Grupo LEGO.

Ninjago, una línea orientada a un juego de combate de peonzas además de a la construcción de guerreros y escenarios de combate, y que vino acompañada incluso de serie de televisión, se cancelará a finales de 2013.

Aún queda al menos una nueva tirada de sets de esta línea el año próximo pero, siguiendo la política de LEGO, es normal que abandone los escaparates antes de que se queme la idea y se empiece a acumular stock. En su lugar parece que nacerá una nueva línea tan atractiva que hará que hubiéramos deseado que se acabara antes Ninjago, según promete Kevin Hinkle, Community Coordinator de LEGO. Os dejamos con sus comunicado:

Allow me to provide a bit of clarity on the Ninjago update. Unfortunately, it was a slight miscommunication on my part. Things are constantly changing and evolving in our business and my last report had shown Ninjago ending at 2012. I did a bit of additional research after receiving so many follow up questions at the event and now via email, Flickr and PMs and can confirm that it will still be on the shelves in 2013. However, there are no plans beyond that. Of course, that, like anything in our business can change. The line has truly been successful, but we want to be very careful to exit the theme at the right time as to avoid falling into the state where the products are no longer as popular and discounts have to be made to move inventory. I hope this helps, and I appreciate your support of both the LEGO Brand and our Ninjago theme. However, that being said, you will still love some of the great themes launching next year! My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused- you can now return to your regularly scheduled programing already in progress.

Regards,

Kevin

Via: BrickFanatics